Heating Repair in Denver, CO
As autumn gives way to winter in Denver, Co, heating systems become essential to the home. If your heater or furnace breaks down, it can cause extreme discomfort to your family and even damage your home.
Heating repair services should be performed by qualified technicians specializing in heating systems. Many homeowners don’t realize they need these repairs until their heating systems stop working correctly.
L & L Heating and Air Conditioning have provided quality heating repair services for over 35 years. Let’s discuss the warning signs you need to look out for and the services we offer in Denver and the surrounding areas.
Professional Heating Repair and Services
Having a loss of comfort at your home is the last thing you want on your mind during the holiday season. That is why L & L Heating & Air Conditioning repairs all makes, models, and heating equipment in Denver and the surrounding areas. Our skilled technicians provide affordable solutions, from simple maintenance issues to complete system breakdowns.
We correctly identify issues, confirm security, and enhance dependability and longevity with cutting-edge technologies. While we continuously work to get the old equipment back to working correctly, our certified experts give you straight talk so that you can make decisions and be delighted.
Emergency Heating Repair Services
Our team of professionals is prepared to quickly handle 24/7 heating repair services, whether your furnace chooses to stop on you at midnight or in the wee hours of the morning. We have professionals who have, through certification processes and in-depth training in the field, L&L Heating & Air will address your emergency heating repair issue correctly the first time.
Signs Your Heating System or Furnace Needs Repair or Replacement
The following indicates you need a heating repair:
- Burning smell – It could signify that a heating system element is damaged or faulty if you smell anything strange as soon as you turn on the heater. While changing your filters might help you solve your problem, only a professional can help you determine your heating system’s needs.
- Unusual noise – Banging, rattling, and screeching sounds signal that your heating system needs repair.
- Rising energy cost – If your electric expenses are more significant than they used to be, it may be because of your electric furnace or heat pump. Check your monthly usage and the prices your energy provider charges, and compare to recent months or the same month last year. You’ll pay the fee if your furnace is operating less efficiently.
- Cold spots – If you change the thermostat constantly, but some areas in your house remain chilly and drafty, your furnace might be having trouble distributing heat around your home consistently.
- Inadequate heat – The furnace’s failure to perform its intended function is among the most evident symptoms that it needs repairs. Schedule repairs if your furnace is not providing any heat or is producing very little heat no matter what temperature you have it set.
- Discolored pilot light – A different-colored pilot light, particularly one that is yellow, occurs when gasses like carbon monoxide do not break down properly. If left unattended, this problem could endanger your family’s health or make your apartment more combustible.
- Short cycling – Your furnace short-cycles when it abruptly switches on and off, indicating that the heat exchanger is broken. However, a heating system that runs nonstop for extended periods without stopping suggests that you need to arrange for a heater repair.
- Recurrent repairs – If your furnace is more than 15 years old or has had multiple repairs in the last two years, you will probably need to replace it because breakdowns are unavoidable.
L & L Heating & Air Conditioning Heating Repair Services in Denver, Co
If you have experienced winter in Denver, you know how important it is to have a heating system that operates well. L & L Heating & Air Conditioning provides 24-hour emergency heating repair services in areas of Denver.
Call us at (720) 851-1691 to request an appointment or ask about our other HVAC services.
Contact L & L Heating & Air Conditioning for your 24/7 emergency heating repair needs.